What is new in Sahi Pro v6.2.1
abstract Sahi Pro v6.2.1 is a minor release. It contains various small feature enhancements and bugfixes requested by customers
- _collectElementsInfo: Collects all accessor identification information for various elements in UI. Useful in building custom tools for script generation.
- _stopTestCase: Causes a scenario file to stop execution of a testcase. When called from inside a testcase in a scenario file, that particular testcase execution will be stopped. Execution will proceed to the next testcase.
- RESTResponse.getBodyAsString: This API has been modified to take an optional character encoding.
_setLanguage: An optional third parameter
appendhas been added to allow multiple translation files.
- _takePageScreenShot: A
modeattribute can be passed in $props parameter to take screen shots of scrollable elements.
- _launchNewBrowser: Added second optional parameter "browserType" to open a new browser instance of a specific type eg. ie, firefox or chrome. Default browserType is same as the browser type of the base window.
- API - Implemented clickNative, clickNativeXY, typeNative, typeKeyCodeNative for java mode.
- API - Added charSet parameter(optional) in getBodyAsString() api. Default is "UTF-8".
- Logs - Added new column in suite reports for showing scripts start time.
- Added offline html logs for dload.
- Added support for dynamic subject in emails. Subject can be added like: "subject : $SUITEINFO_NAME".
- Added support for postgresql database. (new support for DB)
- API - Fixed _collect, _collectAttributes and _count API for multiple relations.
- API - Fixed _isEdge
- API - Fixed _isDataPassed api, was returning true in any case by ddcsv.
- API - Fixed relational APIs for java mode.
- Fixed indentation - 4 units of space after pressing enter in editor for beautification.
- Fixed 415 unsupported media type.
- Fixed SahiEndPoint Distributed Run Tags integrated at Sahi Endpoint changes in sahi endpoint doc file.
- Fixed dload logs: Showing average time taken in graphs.
- Fixed dload step graph.
- Fixed dload logs when subject fails.
- Fixed cookies deletion done with Cookie Manager.
- Fixed file chooser for Mac OS.