What is new in Sahi Pro v7.0.0
abstract Sahi Pro v7.0.0 is a major release with significant feature additions and modifications. Please read this page fully before upgrading.
warningRead this section, before upgrading to Sahi Pro v7.0.0
danger Backward incompatible changes:_setMode with multiple modes to interact with applications. Sahi Pro Desktop Add-on has been released with v7.0.0 with support for Windows and Java applications.
- Java language driver: Sahi Pro's java language driver had been lagging behind Sahi script in implementation of APIs. We have now completely rewritten the Java driver such that new APIs are autogenerated and does not need maintenance. This has forced some deviations from the current Java driver. Please read Sahi Pro v7.0.0 Java Driver changes before upgrading.
- Removal of Ruby driver: Due to very low demand for Ruby driver, we have removed support for Ruby driver. If you are a customer using the Ruby driver, please email us at support @ sahipro.com to discuss possible recourse.
- Removal of older Java applet support. Sahi Pro v7.0.0 no longer supports the older (
_applet()) way of interaction with applets. Sahi Pro v7.0.0 Desktop Add-on adds support for Java Applets, Java Desktop and Java Web Start Applications
REST Client UI helps to work easily with REST APIs. It gives a graphical user interface to create scripts to interact with REST APIs, add assertions etc.
- _setWaitTimes: Allows to set page, AJAX and flex wait times during script execution.
- _typeKeyCodeNative: The new implementation enables the user to type all the characters which has a KeyEvent and ASCII code associated to it.
- _writeCSVFile: The new implementation enables the user to force strings to be inside quotes in the csv file. Empty cells at the end of rows are not trimmed.
- Fixed SSL certificate issues in Chrome 58+.
- API - Fixed _stopTestCase API (it was highlighted with red color in logs previously).
- API - Fixed _assertSnapShot issue where the selected element alone was not captured in the screenshot
- Fixed use of square brackets in string, as an argument, inside a scenario file which was not behaving correctly.
- Fixed path for keyCode_combinations.txt in _typeKeyCodeNative.
- Fixed assertions in java controller.
- Fixed navigateTo not recording in java controller.
- Fixed the issue of Web Title changing from "Editor - file name" to "Editor - file's full path" after renaming or deleting nodes in editor.
- Fixed recording with anchor button on click in applet from java controller.
- Fixed recording for popup in java controller for web application.
- Fixed issue of script containing special characters not launching in editor, though it was recording correctly from controller.
- Fixed issue of expectPrompt and expectConfirm step (recorded as previous step) showing blank line in Java controller's - recorded steps.
- Fixed appendToScript not working in java controller.
- Fixed controller's evaluate expression in case of special characters in popup's title (Both Sahi & Java controller).
- Fixed adding tag in s.csv file which needed editor's reload.