Sahi Pro V4.5 released.
- _maskLogs and _unmaskLogs added to mask sensitive information in logs. More details
- _addToSession added: Allows adding different domains to a session
- Added up down arrows to move to parentNode in Controller.
Clicking on the Up arrow identifies the current accessor’s parent element. Clicking the down arrow brings you back.
- Added threads field in web based script runner.
- Added ability to copy screen shot images into output logs folder
- Testcase based reporting enhanced. Pass/fail counts display according to testcases. Navigation improved.
- Evaluate Expression in flex shows more details.
- Added logging for miscellaneous functions like _focusWindow(), _takeScreenShot etc.
- _setFile2 added. Automatically handles js validations.
- Fixed Java APIs
- Selenium Java API Support (beta) added.
- Applet Support (beta) added via _applet API More details
- Rerouter added for dynamic domain to IP mapping
- Fixed keypress issues in various browsers. This fixes keypress enter _keyPress(el, [13,13]) not working on some browsers.
- Test case reports show count of testcases instead of scripts.
- Mixing file and url scripts fixed.
- Modal from different domain fix.
- Double commas in SFL metadata fixed.
- Limiting controller logs length to 100 steps to fix hang issues.
- Fixed image path of screenshots in logs for Mac
- handle newlines and spaces in browser_types.xml
- Flex issues fixed. Horizontal Scroll Bar, NumericStepper, MenubarItem(only using number)
- browser_types.xml Remove duplicate (x86) from browser path. Also expand $sahiDir.
- Fixes _takeScreenShot on mac issue.
- Added _setFile with 3 parameters in Sahi Java.
- NO_LOG type handled