The controller will only come up if the web page has been modified by the Sahi proxy
Try the following:
- Refresh the browser and check
- Force Reload (override cache),
Firefox: Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R
Internet Explorer: Ctrl + F5
or Clear the browser cache manually and reload.
- Make sure popup blockers are turned off.
- If you are surfing the intranet on IE:
Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings. There, make sure that “Bypass proxy for local addresses” is unchecked.
- If using Internet Explorer 7 (or higher), surfing to http://localhost:port and http://127.0.0.1:port may bypass Sahi. Try using your machine name instead of localhost. (Eg. change http://localhost:port to http://machinename:port).