Sahi Pro vs. Selenium
Sahi Pro saves you time by reducing your dependency on developers and removing the need for integrating other tools.
Features Sahi Pro Selenium QTP
- Works on all browsers Yes Some Some
- Works on desktop applications Yes*With desktop add-on No No
- Excellent recorder which works across browsers Yes No No
- Smart resilient accessors Yes No No
- Automatic waiting for AJAX and Pageloads Yes No No
- Same script works on all browsers Yes Partial Partial
- Playback speed Fast Fast Slow
- Script breaks if browser not in focus No Partial Yes
- Good recorder and Object Spy for easy identification of elements Yes No Limited
- Brittle accessors: Too dependent on HTML implementation(use of Xpaths, Css selectors etc.) No Yes
- Needs separate libraries for each browser (High Maintenance) No Yes No
- Needs updates on each new browser version (High Maintenance) Rarely Yes Yes
- Inbuilt detailed logging and reporting Yes No Yes
- Needs conditional scripting for different browsers(High Maintenance) No Yes Yes
- Programming knowledge required(High Maintenance) Basic Advanced Basic
- Inbuilt frameworks Yes No Yes
- Testing team revamp required (High Cost) No Yes No
- Support available Yes No Yes
Need more Help with Sahi Pro?
Get started with Sahi Pro. Learn how to download, obtain a trial license and install Sahi Pro.