Sahi V3.5 2011-03-14 is now available on SourceForge.
- We have added support for HTML5 elements, so, for example,
is identified by Sahi as:
- Proxy switching on IE has become a little better
- _collect and _count have been added.
[code]_assertEqual(5, _count(“_link”, “View Details”));[/code]
[code]var $els = _collect(“_link”, “/View/”);
var $len = $els.length;
_assertEqual(“View Details”, _getText($els));
- Ignorable ids made a user modifiable property in sahi.properties/userdata.properties. So if you have a new framework which generates ids in a definite pattern, you can ask Sahi to not use them as identifiers for accessors.
Look at recorder.ignorable_ids.pattern in sahi.properties
- Checkbox simulation has fluctuated a bit in the last few builds of
Chrome. Sahi now assumes Chrome 10+ as default. This is modifiable in
Change to false if the checkboxes seem to toggle back to original state.
Wish you happy productive testing!