Browsers namely Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. have recently adopted a secure mode by default. Thus the latest version of browsers prefers an https connection.
With the recent chrome upgrade, the scripts started failing with a 90-second issue.
To fix the issue, please follow the steps below.
Please download the latest version of Sahi Pro 9.0.0 from the link below.
– Once it is downloaded, please upgrade the version to Sahi Pro 9.0.1 using Dashboard -> Configure -> Upgrade Sahi Pro -> Install 9.0.1
– It will automatically restart Sahi Pro and upgrades the version to 9.0.1
– Now, take a backup of <Sahi>/userdata/browser/chrome folder and delete the same.
– Click on the Configure link form the Sahi Dashboard.
– Click on Update Sahi Pro
– In Install patch from URL, paste the below URL and click on Apply Patch.
– It will automatically apply the changes and restart Sahi Pro.
– Execute the scripts and check.